Live Casinos Online – Play & Win!
Live dealer gaming platforms came as a real surprise to all gamblers across the globe. These live casinos attract a plethora of clients every day thanks to the incredible concept of casino streaming in real time, where real croupiers host the games on tables.
As you know, once a venture proves to be quite lucrative, the competition stiffens, alongside the offer. Thus, web-based gamblers find themselves in a state of confusion regarding which platform to join, and hence, live dealer platforms come into play. It is through conducting your due diligence that you will discover which live dealer casinos are safe and which ones are not. The process entails validating online casino software providers, available games, bankroll methods, and security measures in place. Finding out these details saves you lots of time and permits informed decisions.
With that said, we will delve into a coterie of the key factors to consider when pinning down a live casino, things you did not know about them, alongside a few examples.
Welcome Bonus up to £160 free
Get £32 free for every £20 deposited! Up to £160 free!
Welcome Bonus 100% up to £300
Min first deposit £10 100% Bonus Value up to £300
Welcome Bonus up to €100 + 200 Free Spins
Deposit at least €20 and get up to €100 Bonus
Get up to £400 Bonus on Live Casino
Live Blackjack & Live Roulette
Min. deposit £20. Max bonus £400, split across 3 bonuses
Get up to £100 in cash every day
Live Casino Games
Play from 4:00pm to 11:59pm UK Time every day and get up to £100 in cash
Up to £400 in Welcome Bonus
First deposit up to £50;
Second deposit up to £150;
Third deposit up to £200;
Fourth deposit up to £400;
Only for customers from Andorra, Gibraltar, Malta, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Monaco and Luxembourg
Welcome Bonus 100% up to £20
First deposit of £20 = £20 Bonus
Welcome Bonus 100% up to £1000
First deposit of £20+ 100% up to £250;
Second deposit of £20+ 100% up to £250;
Third deposit of £20+ 100% up to £500;
Welcome Bonus up to £500 + 50 Free Spins
Only for Players making their FIRST Deposit to the casino
Welcome Bonus 100% up to $1600
First deposit 100% up to $400;
Second deposit 100% up to $2000;
Third deposit 100% up to $100;
Welcome Bonus 100% up to £500
First deposit 100% up to $200;
Second deposit 100% up to $150;
Third deposit 100% up to $150;
Rebate bonus of 10% up to €100
All Live Dealer games
Every Monday, you will receive 10% casino rebate of your losses from all Live Dealer games you played on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Get up to $100 bonus cash every Tuesday
Your deposit will be boost by 25% all the way up to $100 on Tuesdays.
25% cashback Every Wednesday
Live Blackjack & Live Roulette
Play Live Blackjack or Live Roulette on Wednesdays with a 25% cashback!
Rebate every week of up to 0.8%
All Live Dealer games
Play Live Dealer games. Rebate will be based on total weekly play on Live Dealer games.
Welcome Bonus up to $100 on first deposit
All Live Casino Games
Your first deposit up to $100 will be immediately doubled.
Win ‘Xtra’ €750 in Bonuses
Play at the Live Casino 888Xtra table in 888 Private Room every day between 1pm and 1am (GMT).
The Image of the Live Casino Platform
In the world of dubious games, not to mention cybercriminals, an essential factor which you ought to consider is the image of the platform. What a lot of bettors fail to comprehend is that regardless of the high risk of the casino gaming industry, there are various risks that you do not have to encounter in the best live dealer casinos online. The most reassuring means of conducting your research on a website’s credibility is to keenly go through as many live casino reviews (30-50) as possible, as they give you a vivid picture of what to expect. Furthermore, there is also a fullness of ‘watchdog’ sites which offer honest and unbiased opinions about a site’s rules, policies, regulations and customer support, among others. Thus, when choosing a live casino online UK, it is best to select one which has a perfect image, such as Eurogrand and Mr Green Casinos.
Licensure and Registration
Players require validating that a live gaming site has the necessary licenses and whose record lies with the prominent bodies, as there are plenty of dubious casinos which are unlicensed. There are public administrations which house a myriad of the top of the range gaming websites, as a result of their relaxed norms of licensure. They run the gamut from Alderney, Gibraltar, Malta (Malta Gaming Authority), Isle of Man and the UK (the United Kingdom Gambling Commission). All licensed casinos typically display this information on their homepage, and thus, players do not require hiring lawyers for verification.
Bonuses and Promotions for Live Games
Under the assumption that all operations of a Live Casino with live dealers run fairly and smoothly, gamblers should consider those that offer their members the most lucrative live casino promotions as well as bonuses. With cutthroat competition in the Internet gambling sector, nearly every Live Casino offers a sign-up promotion, alongside exclusive VIP offers, other bets, and a rebate system. Some examples include 888 Casino and Betfair. However, it is important to keenly read through the terms of engagement of each site before making any commitments. Doing so not only helps get a clear picture of the ‘rollover’ restrictions as well as parameters, but also helps you avoid any unwarranted surprises which lead to grave disappointments.
Upon signing up at an online live casino of your choice, you will instantly receive a warm welcome of a 100% match of your initial deposit, with some sites covering up to your first four deposits. Before jumping onto the first live casino online which provides the ‘seemingly’ most attractive bonus, you ought to make a comparison of their clearance rates. While some live platforms process smaller amounts in the blink of an eye, others require you to wager a particular number of times to the point that the bonus ceases to be of any benefit.
Additionally, players ought to keep an eye out for the Live Casino’s policy for regular users, such as reload offers, comp points, and unique promotions. These comp points may come in the form of vacations, free food and drinks, and gifts such as iPads.
Best Live Casinos in the UK
As you know, the best Live Casinos and Live Dealer platforms are those that operate in real time, with a striking similarity to the traditional brick and mortar casinos. The only difference is that the streaming occurs online as opposed to sitting in an actual casino. With that said, the games offered on these platforms are quite new, with players pinning down not more than five games.
As such, a standard selection at the best live online casinos runs the gamut from Baccarat, Roulette, Sic Bo, Casino Hold ‘Em,’ and Blackjack. Furthermore, these games come in various varieties such as European, French and Asian Roulette, VIP Blackjack, Crazy 21 and VIP Baccarat, to mention a few.
Live Dealer Casinos
For a fact, when it comes to pinning down croupiers at the live casino, there is one thing with which you may experience immense disappointment. Hence, that is the lack of cultural or rather ethnic diversity. As such, some Live Croupier platforms do not offer the variety that you would find in brick and mortar gaming parlours. However, some of the best live dealer casinos allow players to make a selection from a female, male, European, Playboy-themed, Asian, German, Brunette, Costa Rican, Blonde, and Black dealer, among others. Furthermore, all of these croupiers speaks multiple languages. Thus, this means that you have the flexibility of selecting the language with which you are most comfortable.
Tip: The best live casinos always inform their customers on the schedule of their dealers.
The best Live Dealer sites indeed have top of the range equipment which guarantees a fantastic gaming encounter.
- For example, you will notice that the playing cards are larger, which means that they are visible, from a few feet away.
- Additionally, they will also have HD streaming which automatically translates to high-quality optics.
- For real live casino games such as Roulette, there are several screens for players to follow the action happening on the tables keenly.
- The high-end software allows you to converse with other participants at the table, including the dealer. Hence, this makes the experience quite similar to that of brick and mortar parlours.
- Lastly, the best sites allow you to relish in several games simultaneously. For instance, platforms using the GGL (Global Gaming Labs) enable users to enjoy up to three games at a go.
Live Casino Games in the UK
- William Hill – At this platform, there are four games from which you can make a selection, namely, Blackjack, Casino Hold ‘Em,’ Baccarat, and Roulette. Players have the option of placing low or high stake levels. As such, high rollers can wager as much as $20,000 for each seat. The amazing thing about this platform is that the croupiers are both male and female, with some diversity.
- 888 – It combines a few different software developers, thereby allowing them to provide various games live, such as Baccarat and Blackjack where gamblers have the flexibility of playing as Standard, Premium, Super or VIP members, Roulette, where participants can pin down between Asian, French, American or European variations. For those who would like to relish in the excitement on the move can do so by installing the site’s Mobile app.
- Ladbrokes – Upon signing up on this website, players can choose between Baccarat and Sic Bo, where they can place stake levels ranging from $1 to $5,000. In Blackjack, they can play for up to $10,000, Casino Hold ‘Em,’ Sic Bo where they can wager for as little as $1 to as much as $5,000, and Roulette which allows them to gamble up to $100,000.What is quite intriguing is that these limits are easily adjustable for those who feel that they are not high enough.
- Bet365 – Players can pin down between Asian or European croupiers. As such, they can play Sic Bo, Baccarat, Roulette Pro, Unlimited Blackjack, Casino Hold ‘Em,’ and VIP Roulette.
- Titan Bet – In this casino, players can select for starters, Baccarat where they can either play a pairs side wager, or a standard game, or a bet between $5 and $500. Secondly, they can relish in Blackjack where seven players can sit around the table and wager between $5 and $1,000.
For players that have relatively new electronic devices as well as broadband whose speed is moderate to high, then they can freely stream mobile slot games and live games on their Mac Books, Windows PCs, Android and Apple smartphones and tablets. Moreover, it is easy to find the free signup bonus no deposit live mobile casino to start a gaming journey.